How to order your Dandy Ona piece?
You can buy our pieces through our website. If you wish to have a custom-made piece, you may message us about your order through our IG (@dandyonajewelry) or e-mail at email@example.com
Guidelines for custom-made pieces:
– Let us know what you want! We can do rings, earrings, necklaces, bracelets and other jewelry pieces.
– Send us a photo of your peg. You can get from online or send us a sketch.
– Note that if the photo is from the internet, we cannot copy it completely.
– Let us know your budget! This way we can give suggestions to your design as well.
– We will need more details for your piece so we can give you an exact quote! Please provide the following:
- Ring: size and thickness (reference)
- Earrings: size reference
- Necklace: size reference for pendant; length of necklace (our standard length is 16”)
- Bracelet: size reference for pendant; length of bracelet (ask for standard length)
– Let us know what your metal preference. We have silver, silver dipped in gold, 14k gold, and 18k gold.
– Do you want to add stones to your pieces? We have precious and semi-precious stones available.
– If you want us to sketch for you, we can! Please send us a peg for your piece. From there, we will take inspiration and let our artist render a design.
- For us to show the design, we will require a 50% down payment. If there are changes to the design, the additional costs will be charged on the remaining balance.
– Once you’re happy with the design and price, we will send you our bank account details where you can deposit the payment:
– Before making the payment, please read our contract which will be provided to you together with the bank account details.
– Once you have paid, please send us the deposit slip and wait for our confirmation.
How long is the lead time?
– We have a 3 – 4 week lead time.
– We can do a rush order for an additional cost. Our standard fee is P2,000 which will expedite your order to 10 days to 2 weeks.
What are your payment methods?
– You may deposit your payment through BPI or BDO.
How much is the shipping fee?
– Shipping within the Philippines is on us! For international delivery, courier fee will depend the courier service.
Do you repair or clean old jewelry?
– Yes we do! Other than doing custom made jewelry, we also offer our jewelry and repair cleaning services. The price will depend on your piece.
– For us to give you the exact quote, our artisans will have to see the pieces so they know what they’re working with. You can send your pieces to the LBC UPTC branch under the name Rowena Abesamis and Carina Chua.
– We will require a deposit of Php 500 for the courier services. This will be deducted from the total payment you’ll be making.
What are your other services?
– We can set your stones on new pieces or transform your old piece to a new one!
Mechanics of redoing old pieces of jewelry:
- We’ll need to know the details of your desired piece: design, metal preference, and size.
- For us to give you the exact quote, our artisans will have to see the pieces so they know what they’re working with. You can send your pieces to the LBC UPTC branch under the name Rowena Abesamis and Carina Chua.
- We will require a deposit of Php 500 for the courier services. This will be deducted from the total payment you’ll be making.
– We also do engraving for your jewelry pieces. Price will depend on the design.
Do you sell stones?
– Yes, we sell precious and semi-precious stones. Let us know what you want and we’ll see if it’s available.
– We have diamonds with GIA certificate.
What other things do you sell?
– We also sell jewelry making tools. Whole sale prices are available.
Do you do wedding rings?
– Yes, we also make engagement and wedding rings. If you do not have any design idea for those, we can help you!
Do you do collaborations?
– We are always open to collaborations. Shoot as an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org and let’s talk about it!